Distinct Commercial Decorators Ltd is dedicated to the principles of sustainable development and is committed to conducting all our operations with respect to the environment, seeking to drive down the impact of our activities by reducing waste and using resources efficiently.
Our environmental policy currently requires us to:-
1. Manage our activities in ways that reduce their environmental impact to a practicable minimum
2. Continually improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution, through setting clear environmental objectives and regularly monitoring progress against them
3. Operate a management system that ensures that our environmental policy is understood and implemented at all levels throughout the company
Distinct Commercial Decorators Ltd is committed to sustainable development. Sustainable development is defined as ‘forms of progress that meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs’.
Distinct Commercial Decorators Ltd policy is to conduct our business responsibility with integrity and with respect for the interests of all those affected by our operations. In particular to deliver this policy we endorse the following principles:-
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations and take any additional measures we consider necessary
- Meet all commitments in our Safety, Health and Environmental Policy and standards. Conduct our business with integrity and respect human rights
- Create a working environment for our employees based on trust and respect
- Conduct our business with integrity and respect human rights
- Build long term relationships with our clients and suppliers
- Provide appropriate training for our employees to implement this policy
- Our environmental performance
- Reduction in CO2 and greenhouse gases
- Monitor and review the impact of our activities in respect of:- greenhouse gas production, water use, energy use